Metropolitan Road Management
You can help us by reporting faults
As you can imagine, it is extremely difficult to monitor the daily condition
of the Metropolitan network with our thousands of kilometres of road and the
vast collection of signs, roadside furniture, and electrical assets.
We need your help to maintain a safe and efficient network.
If you notice
- debris on the road
- a pothole
- a sign in need of repair
- damaged safety barriers
- or are concerned about the location or sequencing of traffic lights
please let us know by
- calling Transport Division's Traffic Management Centre on 1800 018
For road or traffic emergencies that are affecting traffic
and require an immediate response eg
- traffic signal faults
- blown globes
- trees that have fallen across the road
- please call the Traffic Management Centre
- 1800 018 313
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Road hazards on local roads should be directed
to the relevant Council.