1. Use of the information
and data contained on these pages on this Site is at
your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this Site
you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its
accuracy or completeness.
3. If you use automatic language translation
services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
4. The information and data on this
Site is subject to change without notice. The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure may revise this Disclaimer
at any time by updating this posting.
5. The State of South Australia, the
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, its agents,
officers and employees :
a. make no representations, express
or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained
on this Site;
b. make no representations, express or implied,
as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information
on this Site or any linked site into another language;
c. accept no liability for any use of the said
information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated
information and data);
d. make no representations, either expressed
or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and
data for any particular purpose;
e. make no warranties that the said information
and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
f. do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve
of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
g. do not make any warranties or representations
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness
for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this
h. do not make any warranties or representations
that material on other web sites to which this site is linked
does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person
anywhere in the world; and
i. do not authorise the infringement of any
intellectual property rights contained in material in other
sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
6. The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure does not provide legal advice. General information is provided on the understanding that the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a consequence of or in use, reference or reliance on this information shall be at the sole risk of that person who should seek the advice of their own legal representatives.